A Focus on Motor Vehicle Crashes Professionally Integrated Care helps you treat patients who are suffering injuries from motor vehicle crashes. We are dedicated to helping you understand the complexities of motor vehicle injuries, making you an expert in the field. We want to give you all the tools necessary to manage every aspect of these injuries, from patient intake and initial evaluation, to dealing with lawyers, insurance companies, and sitting on the stand as an expert witness.
Most sites dealing with motor vehicle crashes take a lawyer-centric approach. They teach you how to help attorneys push a quick settlement, leaving your patients dissatisfied. We emphasize patient care first and foremost, helping you to keep your patients happy by focusing on their needs and priorities. They’ll feel better about their treatment, and you’ll feel confident that you are providing them with top-quality care that you can be proud of. We are dedicated to helping you treat patients
. Our goal is to teach you how to identify and treat injuries resulting from motor vehicle crashes. Our approach gives you the skills and knowledge you need to help your patients reclaim their health. We use a research based method to validate our treatments, giving you the most up-to-date information for common pathologies related to motor vehicle crashes. By fully understanding the causes and effects
of these injuries, you’ll not only be able to treat your patients better, but if necessary, you’ll be able to go into trial with the confidence you need to help your patients receive proper compensation.
When You Sign Up
You’ll have access to:
- Lessons ranging from initial patient intake to providing expert evaluation in trial
- Research papers on the leading edge of motor vehicle crash injuries
- Videos of Dr. Katz’s conference presentations from around the world
- Webinars dealing with current research and live evaluations
- Client intake forms to help you evaluate the root cause of your patient’s problems
- Deposition and trial resources to guide you when dealing with attorneys
- Analysis of court proceedings giving you concrete examples of how to proceed in court
- As well as Digital Motion X-Ray evaluations, how to identify and treat common pathologies, evaluation of rebuttal papers and expert narratives, how to answer questions in court, and much more!