This site, like the science of “whiplash”, will constantly evolve along with the research, and with mine, and your experience. Let me explain a bit on what you get when you join, and how to maximize your use of the site.
- Constant education on topics associated with injury and whiplash. As a member you will get access to many full journal articles with my annotations, as well as how to apply the research to your treatments. This ensures you can show treatment was “reasonable and necessary”, so you get compensated in full.
- Resources for patients that allow them to understand what you’re doing and why. Encouraging patients to educate themselves with your guidance is an incredibly powerful tool. It shows that you have researched their condition thouroughly, with their health in mind, making it easy to build trust and loyalty.
- Attorney presentations you can use as a reference when presenting to attorneys why your patient is injured and why your care is important. Each topic and article will have a brief description they can read, making it easy for them to understand. If they need a more in-depth explanation you can walk them through the relevant articles, saving you the work of creating your own material.
- Sample insurance reports that you can “copy and paste” information from saving you time and effort.
- Expert advice and discussions with me. Post comments on articles and send me messages. We want to create a community around research-based treatment. I am still practicing in the “trenches”, and learning every day, just like you.
- Webinars from me and guest speakers who are also experts in the field. Having multiple contributors to the site gives you a broader range of knowledge, as well as different perspectives on the same topic.